Residential Water Damage Restoration Services
From leaking faucets to burst pipes and flooding, water damage is one of the most common and potentially destructive problems you can face as a homeowner. If not taken care of immediately, excess water in your home can promote electrical hazards, cause expensive damage to your home’s structure and furnishings, and can even lead to the growth of hazardous mold. When the worst happens, call the experts at MBG Solutions Inc.
With one call, we’re at your side providing expert guidance on what to do and the experience to fix the problem, fast.
- Water Damage Restoration
- Commercial Flood Damage Restoration
- Flood Damage Restoration
- Basement Flooding Restoration
- Carpet Drying
What is water mitigation?
Water mitigation is the process of reducing or preventing the amount of water damage that happens after a flood, a leaking roof or any number of water-related reasons. By taking fast action, you can prevent additional damage and cost
Count on the experts at MBG Solutions, Inc. for:
Seven days a week, 365 days a year, daytime or nighttime, we quickly respond to get your life back to normal.
MBG Solutions, Inc., works with the IICRC to help set the standards by which the industry operates.
Our methods and processes meet or exceed industry standards.
We use state-of-the-art products to ensure the best results for your home.
We offer comprehensive water mitigation services and have a long history of working with insurance companies to help get your claims processed as quickly as possible.
What are the causes of water damage?
Water damage happens for a variety of reasons, including:
- Plumbing leaks
- Burst or broken pipes and hoses
- A clogged toilet
- Moisture behind walls
- A leaking roof
- Foundation cracks
Whatever the cause, fast mitigation is key to restoration.
We will be on site quickly, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. With rapid response, floors, walls, and personal property can often be restored.
- Damage from water and bacteria growth can begin within hours. Call for professional help.
- Remove as much water as possible by mopping and blotting.
- Remove wet area rugs or other floor coverings not permanently attached. Do not attempt to start removing wall-to-wall carpet
- Lift draperies off the floor, loop through a coat hanger and place the hanger on the drapery rod
- Wipe furniture, prop up wet furniture cushions for even drying and place aluminum foil under furniture legs
- Move photos, painting and art objects to a safe, dry location
- Keep books on shelves. Pack them tightly to prevent warping of pages until a restoration professional can begin this specialized drying
- Open drawers, closets and cabinet doors to enhance drying
- Do not enter a room with standing water until electricity has been turned off
- Do not use a regular household vacuum to remove water
- Do not lift tacked-down carpet without professional help
- Do not use electrical appliances while on wet carpet or flooring
- Do not disturb visible mold
- Do not remove books from shelves
We’ve got you covered with a comprehensive range of water damage services:
Appliance Ruptures & Leaks
Roof Leaks & Failures
Flooded Basement and Rising Water
Fire Fighting Damage
Drying & Dehumidification
Burst & Leaking Pipes
Contaminated Water and Sewage Back-Ups
Content & Document Drying
Carpet & Upholstered Furniture
More Residential Services