Residential Debris Removal & Board-Up Services
We know that when the unexpected strikes, getting your life back in order can seem overwhelming. There’s a lot to get done and it has to happen quickly. At MBG Solutions Inc, we pride ourselves on going beyond standard restoration services to address any special circumstances that impact your home and your family. No matter the challenge, we are ready to help you 24/7, every day of the year.
- Disaster Recovery
- Post-Loss Recovery
- Specialty Damage Recovery Services
- Construction coordination
- Contract management
- Materials management
- Labor relations
Our special damage recovery services include:
From initial damage assessment through site clean-up and rebuilding to pre-loss condition, we are your team of experts.
We re-establish the home’s safety and security quickly by protecting it from the elements to prevent further damage.
MBG Solutions Inc. is the only national provider who offers hoarding clean-up services backed by proprietary training and compassionate care.
We are mindful of the emotional impact trauma can have on your family and work closely with you to reduce the stress while restoring your property.
We remove dust and debris from your HVAC system as well as any smoke, soot and odors left behind after a fire.
Fire damage goes beyond burning items
- Ash and smoke can continue to cause damage and corrosion to materials if they are left behind.
- Odors from smoke will stay in a room or a home long after the fire and continue to cause problems if they are not removed.
- In a few minutes, walls and other surfaces can be discolored.
- In a few hours, finishes on kitchen appliances turn yellow.
- Smoke causes etching in glass after just a short time, and smoke will tarnish metal quickly.
Not all fire damage is the same. Our fire restoration process is thorough and proven. It includes:
- Identifying the source to determine the type of fire that occurred
- Evaluating the areas that are wet as a result of firefighting that may need treatment
- Remediating water damage (if any)
- Evaluating sensitive materials that may be damaged as a result of smoke and soot particles
- Removing contents from the home, including:
- Collecting immediate items you may need for the next seven days such as clothing, prescriptions, toys, school books, business needs, etc
- Packing out the remaining contents for cleaning and storage
- Performing structural restoration, including:
- Removing any charred contents that may seal in smoke such as insulation and burned wood
- Evaluating carpets and floor coverings that may need to be removed
- Inspecting the framing of the house and subfloors for safety
- Treating affected surfaces for smoke odors and sealing to keep any leftover odors from leaking back into the house
- Cleaning, eliminating odors and deodorizing surfaces to pre-loss condition
- Returning items to the original location and helping to restore your normal life