Commercial Mold Detection & Removal Services
Mold and Your Business. Mold contamination is a growing concern for businesses of all sizes. Mold, a fungus that is found in damp places, can grow almost anywhere moist conditions exist. Left unattended, it can cause health problems as well as serious structural damage to your facility. As your go-to experts in mold remediation, we take a methodical and systematic approach to carefully identify the source of the mold growth and help eliminate mold from your working environment.
- Mold Inspections
- Mold Remediation
- Moisture Prevention
- Crawl Space Encapsulation
- Crawl Space Vapor Barriers
- Crawl Space Temp-Vents
What are the signs to look for in your building?
- A recent flood or water damage
- Leaks in or around the building either from burst pipes or air conditioning systems
- Musty odors in the building
- Discoloration or water stains on the walls or ceilings
Why is mold a problem?
Molds gradually destroy the things they grow on and can grow anywhere:
- HVAC system
- Furnishings and more
In your home, all molds have the potential to cause side effects:
- Allergic reactions
- Aggravation of asthma symptoms
- Breathing Difficulties
- Skin irritation
The presence of mold in your building means signifcant repairs may be necessary. This presents a financial problem for business owners. In the past five years, MBG Solutions, Inc., performed over $60 Million in mold remediation work, a number MBG Solutions, Inc., expects to increase in coming years.
What is Mold?
Mold is a fungi that can be found both indoors and outdoors. No one knows how many species of mold exist but estimates range from tens of thousands to perhaps three hundred thousand or more. Mold spreads and reproduces by making spores. Spores can survive conditions that are too sunny, hot, cold, dry or wet for mold to grow. When spores are released they can be carried by air or water to new locations.
Where Does Mold Come From?
Mold grows best in warm, damp, and humid conditions. It spreads by making microscopic spores that are airborne.
- Mold can grow in as little as 48 hours.
- Molds thrive in moist environments created by a flood, slow leak, broken pipe or just high humidity.
- Mold needs a food source, such as wood or drywall, oxygen and a temperature between 40-100 degrees F to grow
Don't let your business be ruined by mold!
MBG Solutions Inc. works with nationally recognized testing facilities and can provide mold inspection, laboratory analysis and written remediation plans at a reasonable price. We know how to identify and eliminate the source of what has caused the mold, and implement the proper processes in order to help eliminate mold growth.